1. What do you teach at The View Studio?
I teach ballet-fit and soon to be teaching the new salsacise class added to the timetable in September.
2. What made you choose to teach Ballet Fit?
I trained as a professional dancer and ballet was a big part of that training along with jazz, tap, highland, contemporary and lyrical. So I feel at home in a ballet-fit class.
3. What is your favourite posture/ exercise?
My favourite posture is an arabesque line in ballet fit, as it takes balance and a lot of core strength to hold the position.
4. Describe yourself in 3 words.
Adventurous, friendly and positive.
5. Your top tip for our View Studio clients to add movement into their day?
Try to incorporate some squats whilst doing the housework to strengthen the backside, it does work! Try some lunges when doing the ironing!!