Terms and Conditions
- Classes are non-refundable. In some circumstances, account credits may be made and later redeemed in the way of classes, workshops, or other service The View Studio may offer.
- Classes must be paid in full and in advance.
- Once first class attended, please note the expiration date of the product you purchase. Once a purchase has been made, refunds are not permitted.
- Please cancel your space as soon as possible if you’re no longer able to make the class. If less than 2 hours notice given, a £2 fee will be applied (for unlimited memberships and intro offer clients) or the full value of the class will be forfeited (for all other clients).
- You may change your booking for a class, without charge up to 12 hours before the start of your class/course/workshop that you have booked. You may change or cancel a class booking online, by phone, e-mail, or in person at the studio.
- Monthly memberships are paid monthly and members must give one months notice to cancel their membership.
- Classes may be cancelled due to circumstances out of your Instructor’s control eg poor weather conditions, sickness, refunds will not be given. We will offer the option of being transferred to a class at an alternative date and time.